Any legal business or marketing seminar worth its salt will live or die by its agenda. Star-speakers alone are not enough to make sure that every attendee will walk away satisfied that they received their money’s worth.
That’s why at 7 Figure Attorney, we are putting an emphasis on the program itself. That includes the breadth and depth of topics to be covered, accompanying take-home materials, and the utility of the information provided (in other words, is the information immediately and deeply useful?)
We put a lot of thought and time into developing this year’s topics for the first 7 Figure Attorney Summit, which we are proud to now release!
Building a 7 Figure Law Firm
By Craig Goldenfarb, Esq., Host and Main Speaker
- Transforming To A Business Mindset
- State of the Union – Using Analytics to See Where You Are Now and Where You Want To Be
- From Procedure to Profit – Creating Structure and Systems
- The Importance of Budgeting and Financial Analysis
Attract, Build, and Grow A Phenomenal Team
By Michelle Winfree, Director of Administration
- Becoming A Magnet for Top Talent
- Keeping Employees Engaged and Fulfilled
- Administrative Structures That Tie It All Together
Marketing On Any Budget Like A 7 Figure Law Firm
By Tom Copeland, Marketing Director
- Making Time for Marketing
- Creative Marketing Within Ethical Boundaries
- Technology and Legal Marketing
- 10 Cheap and Easy Marketing Ideas You Can Do Tomorrow
More topics may be on the way, but for now, this is an in-depth outline of the programming you can expect to see at 7 Figure Attorney. Have you registered yet? Could you afford to miss these powerful talks from the people who run a 7 figure law firm, knowing that it will only cost you $299 to attend? Get Registered Now!